Principal elements of study document: introduction, physique and bottom line
The main steps of composing a study document are the pursuing:
- Get the problem – what things to study.
- Subject – the best way to think of it.
- Relevance – why this issue needs to be researched.
- The purpose of the study – what end result is supposed to be received.
- Theory – which can be not evident within the object.
- Novelty – what new was identified during the study.
- Investigation tasks – what you can do – in theory and experimentally.
- Literature assessment – what exactly is currently known with this issue.
- Means of research – how and what is explored.
- Results of the study – our personal info.
- Results – brief answers to the tasks.
- Importance – just how the results have an impact on process.